Friday, April 30, 2010

Paris in a Flash

Hello!
Sorry about the lack of entries lately, a long visit in Paris (thanks to a certain volcano) and a school trip to Strathcona have kept me off the computer. I have a few cool pictures to share with you from my trip based on the theme of "perspective."

Each of these photos are of the same thing, yet they each show a different angle. The pyramid above the entrance of the Louvre is something a tourist in Paris should not miss, and I made sure to take many photos of this amazing attraction.

Let me know which shot depicts the building the best!

OH! I also threw in a picture of a croissant breakfast I had, just to make your mouth water... mwahahha...







2 comments:

  1. Great post, btw the croissant looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last shot definitely depicts the building the most.

    ReplyDelete