Thursday, April 8, 2010

Nature in Winnipeg at its Finest

Hi, my name is Max Stern and photography is one of my passions. I travel the world with my family enjoying the sights, and bringing pictures back to share with my friends. I do traditional film photography as well as digital (with no photoshop). If you would like to 'steal' one of these photos, just post a comment and I can give you more information about it, and send you bigger sized images, if that is what you desire.

The first three photos all deal with the theme of "Seasons".
Winter, spring, and fall are represented here and I did it this way to make a contrast, or an evolution of sorts.

I hope you enjoy these photos, and remember, I am a amateur 15 year old photographer!



Let me know what you think about these photos, any criticism is great. If you're interested in larger versions, just comment below and I can get them to you. More photos to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment